Climbing Towers Playground
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Watch the Featured Video!
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Public Playground Certified Climber and is the perfect solution for your childcare climber needs
Climber has a wavy 6-foot slide, climbing arch way, a crawl-through tunnel and more
Details & Specs:
Carton Size: 50.31''L x 15.38''W x 92.00''H --- Weight: 117.00lbs.
Carton Size: 47.88''L x 18.88''W x 93.00''H --- Weight: 135.00lbs
- Durable playground is Public Playground Certified for Daycare use
- Meets or exceeds the safety requirements of ASTM F1487, Safety Specification for Public Playground Equipment
- Tough enough to weather the weather – not to mention a whole crew of busy bodies
- Kids have the run of four different play levels
- Kids will love the wavy 6-foot slide
- Climber has a climbing arch way and a crawl-through tunnel
- There is a shady play area underneath
- Maximum number of kids: 8
- Maximum weight limit: up to 100 lbs. per child
- Includes anchor kits to secure the playground firmly into the ground
- Assembly Required
If you are interested in The Climbing Towers Playground, you must first ensure that you have at least 6 feet of clear, unobstructed space surrounding the unit in every direction. The safety "use" zone must be free of all obstacles such as: trees, posts, fences, buildings, curbs, structures, etc. TOTAL minimum space required for this unit is 18 ft. x 24 ft.