Learn & Play™ 3-in-1 Activity Walker™
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Learn & Play 3-in-1 Activity Walker. The walker is designed to use lights to inspire babies to get moving. When baby begins pushing the walker, fun engaging lights activate and project on the ground in front of the walker inspiring baby to keep moving. Adjustable speed control on the wheels protects beginning walkers. The walker easily converts to an activity table packed with fun and unique features. Babies can sit and play since the walker folds in half, moving the activity panel close to the floor. With over 70 activities, songs and sounds and 3 ways to play your baby will learn about shapes, colors, music and more with the Learn & Play 3-in-1 Activity Walker!
Watch the Featured Video!
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
When pushing the walker, fun engaging lights activate and project on the ground
The walker easily converts to an activity table packed with fun and unique features
Walker folds down for floor time activity and flat for easy storage
70+ activities, songs and sounds
Also available in Pink
Details & Specs:
Carton Size: 24.00''L x 5.25''W x 15.75''H --- Weight: 6.60lbs
- 3 Ways to Light Up the Fun!
- Walker: Lights project from the dome onto the floor inspiring baby to walk towards them
- Activity Table: The activity board slides up for Activity Table play and is filled with fun features
- Sit and Play: Walker folds down for floor time activity. Folds flat for easy storage!
- There are 70+ activities, songs and sounds
- Activity panel features monkey slider, peekaboo lion, spinning toucan ball that makes fun animal sounds and noises, color beads, animal flipbook, jungle spinning drum, koala and parrot clickers and more
- Requires 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (included )
- Assembly Required
To disengage the front wheel from locked position, you must have the play table all the way down towards the front wheel to use the product as a walker. The walker will not roll with the play table in the up position.