Jump 'n Slide™ Bouncer
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Kids can jump, slide and bounce in this Little Tikes Jump 'n Slide Bouncer inflatable.
A fun, bouncy house design offers a large area for several children and a fun slide. The Jump 'n Slide Bouncer inflates in minutes and folds compactly for easy storage.
You'll use this jumpy castle dozens of times each year!
Watch the Featured Video!
Assembly InstructionsDOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS #1
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
When it comes to large inflatable toys for kids the Jump 'n Slide inflatable bouncer equals big fun
Maximum number of kids: 3
After inflation, blower must run continuously while children are playing
Includes: stakes to anchor bouncer; heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug with stakes; bouncer storage bag and repair kit
Details & Specs:
Inside bounce area: 84.00''L x 84.00''W x 47.50''H
Carton Size: 23.25''L x 15.75''W x 15.50''H --- Weight: 40.00lbs
- Tall walls with mesh netting surround a large jumping area
- After inflation, blower must run continuously while children are playing
- Bouncer must be firmly anchored in place
- Maximum number of kids: 3
- Maximum weight limit: up to 250lbs
- Stakes to anchor bouncer, repair kit and storage bag (included)
- Heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug with stakes
- 90 Day Limited Warranty from date of purchase on polyester inflatable fabric bouncer
- 1-year Limited Warranty from date of purchase on blower
- Refer to instruction booklet for set-up, storage, maintenance, and care
- Designed for home outdoor use only!
Our consumer’s health and welfare is very important, Little Tikes strives toward higher than required standards to ensure that we not only meet the acceptable limits of compliance, but more often exceed them. Little Tikes tests every product to ensure 100% compliance with the entire Consumer Product Safety Information Act (CPSIA) including phthalates and lead content in both surface coatings as well as structure.