My First Balance-to-Pedal Bike™ - Pink
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Teach your little girl to ride a bike faster and easier with My First Balance-to-Pedal Bike in Pink. This all-new balance bike transitions easily between Balance Mode and Pedal Mode and back again so your child can learn to ride at their own speed.
The pedals simply flip into the bike's frame and there are no training wheels or excess screws to keep track of. Both the handlebars and seat are adjustable, so the My First Balance-to-Pedal Bike grows as your child does and is easy to transition to riders of different skill levels and heights.
Get your child up and riding today with the My First Balance-to-Pedal Bike from Little Tikes!
Watch the Featured Video!
Assembly InstructionsDOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS #1
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
The seat adjusts completely tool-free using the built-in clam
Bike transforms easily from a balance bike to a pedal bike with included Allen wrench
The adjustable handlebars let the My First Balance-to-Pedal Bike grow as kids do
Unique design with pedals that fold in and out so your child can learn to ride faster
Kids can learn to pedal at their own pace, building confidence as they ride
Solid EVA foam tires never go flat so you don’t have to worry about pumping tires anymore
Details & Specs:
Carton Size: 31.50"L x 7.00"W x 12.20"H --- Weight: 16.00lbs
- Kids learn to ride faster with the unique, single gear balance bike design with pedals that fold in and out
- Easy to transform. Assembles and switches back and forth between Balance Mode and Pedal Mode with ease with the included Allen wrench
- Ride with confidence. Adjustable seat and handlebars so your child can ride feeling confident on the same bike they learn to ride on. My First Balance-to-Pedal Bike grows as your child does
- No flat tires! Durable tires made from EVA foam that never go flat so you don't have to worry about pumping bicycle tires anymore
- Kids will learn to ride safely. The bike operates with classic coaster brakes by rotating pedals in reverse
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.