Mega 12-foot Trampoline
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Kids will love jumping, bouncing, and soaring on the Little Tikes Mega 12-foot Trampoline. Bouncing on trampolines is great exercise for kids of all ages and helps them develop their gross motor skills. The trampoline features tons of built-in safety features, including: a fully enclosed safety net, extra buckles & a heavy duty zipper for added stability in the net, & high-density foam covering the posts. Play Big! with the Mega 12-Foot Trampoline from Little Tikes.
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Jumping, bouncing, and soaring kids will Play Big! with the Mega 12-Foot Trampoline
Bouncing on the trampoline kids will burn off some extra energy while having fun
The entrance door is convenient for kids to go in and out
Details & Specs:
- LARGE BOUNCING AREA. The large,12-foot bouncing area is extra springy
- GREAT EXERCISE. Bouncing on the trampoline is a great source of exercise for kids of all ages and helps them develop their gross motor skills
- STUDY & STABLE. Extra buckles and a heavy-duty zipper add some extra stability to the safety netting while kids bounce
- BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES. The entire trampoline is surrounded by safety netting, and the posts are covered in high density foam with plastic tops
- Entrance door is convenient for kids to go in and out
- Maximum number of children: 1
- Maximum weight limit: up to 220lbs
- Assembly Required
- Trampoline designed for home outdoor use only!
Trampoline Warranty: We warrant to the original purchaser that the frame in this product is free of defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase and all other parts are free of defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase (dated sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). Outside U.S.A. and Canada, contact place of purchase for warranty service.