Jump 'n Double Slide™ Bouncer
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
An inflatable backyard bouncer with a climbing wall and two slides! This Little Tikes Jump 'n Double Slide Bouncer encourages running, climbing, sliding and bouncing.
This bounce house includes a large bouncing area with a climbing wall entrance and a sliding board exit. Encourages physical activity.
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Climbing wall entrance
Kids will love using the slides and jumping on this bouncer
Includes: stakes to anchor bouncer; heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug with stakes; bouncer storage bag and repair kit
Details & Specs:
Inside bouce area: 85.00"L x 71.00"W x 46.00"H
Carton Size: 15.50''L x 26.00''W x 15.50''H --- Weight: 43.00lbs
- One side has a large climbing wall that leads to a 4' high slide into the bouncer
- The other side has a smaller slide for easy exit
- Walls made of protective, durable, mesh netting
- After inflation, blower must run continuously while children are playing
- Bouncer must be firmly anchored in place
- Maximum number of kids: 3
- Maximum weight limit: up to 250lbs.
- Heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug with stakes
- Stakes to anchor bouncer, repair kit and storage bag (included)
- 90 Day Limited Warranty from date of purchase on polyester inflatable fabric bouncer
- 1 year Limited Warranty from date of purchase on blower
- Refer to instruction booklet for set-up, storage, maintenance, and care
- Designed for home outdoor use only!
Our consumer’s health and welfare is very important, Little Tikes strives toward higher than required standards to ensure that we not only meet the acceptable limits of compliance, but more often exceed them. Little Tikes tests every product to ensure 100% compliance with the entire Consumer Product Safety Information Act (CPSIA) including phthalates and lead content in both surface coatings as well as structure.