4-in-1 Trike Sports Edition - Blue
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adults push and control the trike with the waist bar in place
Toddlers can learn how to pedal while parent pushes, but they are unable to turn the wheel
Remove the waist bar so the child can now steer while parent still has control
Remove the push bar to let your child go on their own with adult supervision
Parking brake locks rear wheels when parked
Details & Specs:
Product Size: 48.00''L x 19.50''W x 38.00''H --- Weight: 20.00lbs.
Carton Size: 23.50''L x 9.00''W x 15.50''H --- Weight: 21.65lbs.
- Trike has four stages to grow with your baby:
- Stage 1-Guided (9+ months) Parents to push and control-When the waist bar is installed the child will be unable to turn the wheel
- Stage 2-Learning (12+ months) Toddlers can learn how to pedal, child is unable to turn the wheel
- Stage 3-Developing (18+ months) Remove the waist bar, child can now steer while parent still has control with the push bar
- Stage 4-Independent (36+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids go on their own with parent supervision
- Ergonomic handle is adjustable and detachable
- Parking brake locks rear wheels when parked
- Easy to adjust padded* seat with a 3-point seat harness
- Adjustable, removable shade canopy
- Convenient beverage holder (beverage not included)
- Zippered handy pack
- Storage bucket
- Footrests can either fold back or can be completely removed
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50 lbs.
- Assembly Required
*Padded seat cover is machine washable, separately, cold water delicate cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach or hot iron. Drip dry only, do not put in dryer.