Pack 'n Roll Bouncer™
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Little Tikes Pack 'n Roll Bouncer is a super-fun inflatable bouncer for tons of backyard fun! The bouncer has a compact footprint allowing it to fit in almost any backyard.
This kids' bouncer is easy to transport with the wheeled carry bag and can set up almost anywhere for some bouncing fun!
Watch the Featured Video!
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Tall walls with mesh netting surround a large jumping
7' x 7' enclosed bounce are
Inflatable comes with everything you need, including a wheeled, carrying case for take along bouncing fun
Details & Specs:
Carton Size: 35.50''L x 17.25''W x 17.50''H --- Weight: 43.00lbs
- Tall walls with mesh netting surround a large jumping
- 7' x 7' enclosed bounce area
- After inflation, blower should run continuously while children are playing
- Bouncer must be anchored firmly in place
- Maximum number of kids: 2 in the bounce area
- Maximum combined weight limit: 160 lbs.
- Wheeled carry case with handle for easy take along fun
- Stakes to anchor bouncer, repair kit and storage bag (included)
- Heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug with stakes
- Blower is reversible, for easy inflating and deflating
- 90 Day Limited Warranty from date of purchase on polyester inflatable fabric bouncer
- 1-year Limited Warranty from date of purchase on blower
- Refer to instruction booklet for set-up, storage, maintenance, and care
- Designed for home outdoor use only!
Our consumer’s health and welfare is very important, Little Tikes strives toward higher than required standards to ensure that we not only meet the acceptable limits of compliance, but more often exceed them. Little Tikes tests every product to ensure 100% compliance with the entire Consumer Product Safety Information Act (CPSIA) including phthalates and lead content in both surface coatings as well as structure.