Senior Injection Mold Process Technician
Plan, direct and coordinate all shift activities through departmental staff for production operations in order to meet or exceed plant objectives and goals through efficient use of resources. Key responsibilities include: providing leadership; meeting production demands; continuous improvement; compliance with safety and policies and procedures.
- Plan, direct and coordinate production activities through department staff to meet stated objectives.
- Responsible for continuous improvement cost reductions to reach bottom line savings.
- Responsible for meeting objectives within departmental business plan.
- Achieve performance measures in critical success target areas of attainment, labor efficiency, indirect labor use, safety, and quality.
- Assures that safety and environmental standards, housekeeping and safe working environment are maintained and encouraged throughout the department.
- Reduce OSHA incident rates to levels consistent with, or better than, industry standards.
- Assure high standards of quality, through the reduction of internal defect rate and scrap.
- Directs, controls and maintains hourly workforce in areas of labor efficiency, associates relations and absenteeism.
- Operates the assigned shift within the budget along with cost reduction programs.
- Assures that communications are enhanced throughout the production environment concerning all aspects of the business.
- Provide leadership and developmental opportunities to hourly associates.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a supervisory or technical role in injection molding.
- Four-year degree, or the equivalent in experience.
- Experience in training, directing, and coordinating the activities of others in a manufacturing environment.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills.
- History of achievement, innovation, initiative, self-improvement, involvement and leadership.
- Positive associate relations approach and experience promoting teamwork.
- Good analytical and computer systems skills.
- Experience with “lean manufacturing” practices.
- High School Education and/or GED
- 3-4 yrs. Injection Molding
- Must complete all OSHA required training.
- Must show mechanical ability through Applied Assessments testing battery.
- Must show strong safety awareness and good housekeeping skills
- S. Diploma or GED required
**THE ABOVE IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION. THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.**
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.