Blow Molding Technician
To maintain the production of blow molded parts on multiple machines at the optimal cycles, while meeting established quality standards and labor efficiency.
- Operates precision measuring equipment and interprets drawings.
- Performs mold and color changes to meet scheduling requirements
- Establishes/Records/Maintains machine process parameters to mold parts that meet quality specifications.
- Responsible for inspecting machinery to insure all safety features are working properly.
- Responsible for training associates on safe work practices, and insuring associates perform duties safely.
- Performs periodic preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Assigns and trains associates to perform job duties within established cycle times.
- Insure associates produce/pack high-quality parts meeting weight requirements and that are free of defects.
- Actively identify improvements in all areas including cycle time optimization, direct labor efficiency, safety/housekeeping, and mold/color changes in a continuous improvement environment.
- Record production activities and provide end-of-shift reports to department manager.
- As a shift leader, provides day to day direction to direct and indirect labor associates.
- Computer knowledge is necessary.
- Ability to interpret a variety of gauges and measurement instrumentation.
- Use reading and writing, adding and subtracting of whole numbers; direct reading of instruments and similar devices where interpretation is not required.
- Must obtain a tow motor license.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills required.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Must show strong safety awareness and good housekeeping skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5-7 years prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years prior experience as a blow-molding process technician required.
- Must complete all OSHA required training.
- Must have/obtain a tow motor license.
**THE ABOVE IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION. THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.**
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.