My Real Jam™ Keyboard Red
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The My Real Jam Keyboard lets kids harness their inner keyboard superstar. Four play modes—Play with the Band, Free Play; Solo Jam; Play Any Song with Bluetooth® —provides countless hours of musical fun. The realistically designed keyboard includes a microphone, while the package doubles as a reusable keyboard case, perfect for storing the keyboard or for hitting the road as an aspiring musician.
Sync to any Bluetooth® enabled device and jam along to your favorite songs
So many ways to play with the band, solo jam, free play, and Bluetooth® mode
Record and playback your voice and add sound effects
Turn the dials to control the speed and add sound effects
Build a band with so many instruments to choose from
Details & Specs:
- BECOME A SUPERSTAR. Let’s kids jam their way to center stage with a perfect combo of musical play and pretend play
- PLAY ANY SONG WITH BLUETOOTH®. Sync with any Bluetooth® enabled device to play along your favorite music through the keyboard's speaker
- FOUR PLAY MODES. Play with the Band; Free Play; Solo Jam; Play Any Song (using Bluetooth®)
- LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING. Realistically designed keyboard and mic are perfectly sized for aspiring young musicians
- VOLUME CONTROL. Parents can control when it's time to crank it up and when it's time to play softly
- REUSABLE PACKAGING. The package doubles as a reusable keyboard case, great for storing and carrying
- BATTERIES. Requires 3 “AA” alkaline batteries (included-install fresh batteries after purchase)
- How to Connect to Bluetooth®
- Move the Mode Switch to the Bluetooth® icon. It will continuously play music while it is searching for your device.
- Open the settings menu on your device.
- Select Bluetooth® on your device and make sure it is on.
- Your device will search for the keyboard.
- Select the name “MGA Keyboard” to connect your device.
- On your device, set the volume to the Maximum Volume.
- Choose your favorite song and make sure to put it on Pause.
- Continuously play the keys to start the song. If you stop playing the keyboard, the song will continue for a few seconds and then pause. Play the keyboard again to continue the song.