4-in-1 Trike Deluxe Edition - Neon Blue
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
NOTE: Certain Adobe Acrobat instructions are larger than others. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Details & Specs:
Carton Size: 23.25''L x 9.00''W x 15.50''H --- Weight: 20.00lbs.
- Four stages to grow with your infant:
- Stage 1-Guided (9+ months) Parents to push and control-When the blue waist bar is installed the child will be unable to turn the wheel
- Stage 2-Learning (12+ months) Toddlers can learn how to pedal, child is unable to turn the wheel
- Stage 3-Developing (18+ months) Remove the waist bar, child can now steer while parent still has control with the push bar
- Stage 4-Independent (36+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids go on their own with parent supervision
- Push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand
- Adjustable, detachable parent push handle
- 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar
- Adjustable seat to fit almost any size child
- Non-slip pedals
- Footrests fold away and detach
- Durable metal/plastic construction
- Convenient beverage holder (water bottle not included)
- Extra-large storage bucket with dumping feature
- Shade canopy adjusts to any angle and is removable
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.