Parents trust our products and know they will go the extra mile. The Little Tikes Company™ takes pride in learning the needs of parents and growing toddlers. This is paramount to understanding how to develop toys and extend play. Especially for the 9 month to 3 year old age group. Where a walker only last a few months, pushing is relied upon less, and then the training wheels soon come off. Just ask Carlee from Frugal and Fun Mom. She reviewed our 4-in-1 Trike with her “Little Man” and we wanted to share it with you too. Watching our children grow and learn is one of the best rewards for a parent. That is why The Little Tikes Company™ is proud to have mom’s approval. Passed on from one generation to the next, parents depend on the information and experiences from those who have journeyed before them. Because for past and present generations alike, Little Tikes continues to help grow future movers and shakers to new heights.
About The Author
August 7, 2015
January 17, 2019
August 29, 2014
- Play Big! With the Little Tikes Play Big! Skill on Alexa-enabled Amazon Devices
- Teaching Kids to Give Big Thanks to Those They Love!
- Need Help with Your Holiday Gifts? Little Tikes Customer Service to the Rescue!
- Give Big Holiday Gift Guide
- Tips & Tricks to Design the D.I.Y. Cozy Coupe of Your Dreams!