About The Little Tikes Company >
Who we are and what we do
Little Tikes is an organization of associates and shareholders who have combined their resources to pursue a common goal – to create
and supply thoughtful and imaginative children’s products to customers and consumers around the world.
Why we do it
We believe that imaginative play is a great way to foster a child’s development - play really is a child’s work.
By providing safe, durable and interactive toys, our products help kids grow mentally, emotionally and physically through play.
Pursuing this goal allows us to earn an economic profit that enables us to reward our shareholders and associates.
How we do it
Five principles guide our actions:
- Customer Satisfaction – we anticipate and fulfill customer needs by delivering high-quality, innovative products
to market on time, at the best possible value.
- Teamwork – We take pride in our product and work together as a high-performance team through open communication.
We strive to understand and support each other’s roles and contributions to solve problems and reach closure.
We use cross-functional teams to achieve optimum solutions.
- Innovation – Our goal is “Wow”! We develop unique products and processes that create a competitive advantage exceeding
- Marketing – We seek, protect and use market information to our advantage. We identify trend-driven opportunities and use
them to guide business strategies. We execute plans quickly and with conviction. We drive consumer demand through comprehensive marketing programs.
- Continuous Improvement – We practice a passion for improving processes and products. We identify and use best of class
practices to yield ongoing, sustainable improvements in business performance.